Prosper-Tech has developed their approach for guiding customers from prototype through production for their precision machined part designs. Our customers choose to partner with us as we provide CNC milling services and CNC turning services using the best technology available to make their parts faster, more reliable and more economical than our peers.
Prosper-Tech’s precision machining services are tailored to meet our customer’s needs from RFQ through shipping to ensure that we can deliver the highest quality and cost-effective solution.
1. RFQ: Starting from the RFQ, we provide feedback for Design For Manufacturability (DFM) to ensure we are providing the most cost-effective quote that meets the customer’s intended requirements for critical features.
2. Project Management: Once the job is awarded, project managers are assigned for each work order as a main point of contact.
3. Manufacturing Planning: Our highly skilled workforce of machinists and engineers use careful process design utilizing design datums and our own fixturing plans.
4. Process Control Design: Whether we are making 1 piece or 10,000+ run quantities, we utilize a process control design through our MES to maintain quality and efficiency. Our ERP/MES system that complies with AS9100/ISO 9001, CMMC level 2/NIST 800-171 and ITAR regulations to keep our customer’s data secure and accurate.
For production orders, we have discrete planning to ensure that we maximize capacity and minimize quality deviation.
5. Production Orders Planning:
· “Right Fit” Machine: We determine the “right fit” machine to ensure we meet the size, precision/accuracy and lot size requirements
· In-House Pallet Fixture Design: We creatively design in-house pallet fixtures to manufacture multiple parts at once and enable in-process inspections with repeatable quick set-up times
· Automation: For larger orders with short cycle times, we utilize robotic tending on our milling centers.
· ERP/MES: Our ERP/MES enables us to drive continuous improvement through:
1. Statistical process control embedded for inspection records
2. Improved scheduling for accurate lead times
3. Revision and data control meeting ITAR, CMMC Level 2/NIST 800-171 and AS9100/ISO9001 QMS requirements.
Above all, our approach to precision machining services from prototype through production delivers a boutique experience for companies looking for a reliable and agile partner.
Contact us to learn more about our precision machining services.
Prosper-Tech Machine & Tool offers services for build-to-print precision machining. Located in Macomb County in Richmond, Michigan, we serve the medical, defense, and aerospace/space industries.